Aurora Theatre Welcomes
Chi-Town Transit Authority
Aug 07, 2021
Aurora Welcomes Chi-Town Transit Authority
Chi-Town Transit Authority is a tribute band dedicated to reproducing an authentic “Chicago” concert experience with a tight horn section and dynamic harmonies. The band Chicago is one of the longest running and best-selling bands of all time with 37 albums and over 100 million records sold. Some of their biggest hits include 25 or 6 to 4, Saturday in the Park, Feelin’ Stronger Every Day and Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is. Hear all your favorites in an intimate open-air venue seating just over 200 for a sweet summer music event live on the brand new Lawrenceville Arts Center Courtyard Stage.
AUGUST 7 AT 7:30PM
*This event has been moved indoors to the Mainstage at Aurora Theatre due to threat of rain in the forecast.
TICKETS from $30
- A mask is required to enter the building.
- All people inside the building are required to wear a mask at all times, unless actively eating or drinking.
- Anyone exhibiting any signs of a coronavirus, including but not limited to cough, fatigue, headache, excessive sneezing or elevated temperature, are asked to stay home.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Advanced cleaning procedures have been adopted.
- HVAC Upgrades including the addition of 20 ionization units and outside air intake was increased on the 17 existing RTU’s to provide cleaner, fresher air.
We believe that maintaining the health and safety of our community, including our staff, artists and patrons, shouldn’t be a matter of debate or political preference. To that end, we ask everyone in our community to respect these policies.
Thank you for your understanding, cooperation and patience.
This event has been moved indoors to the Mainstage and Aurora Theatre.
Will there be food or drinks?
Yes! Aurora Theatre’s concession and bar will be open before the performance.