Aurora Comedy Nights Present
Oct 30, 2021
Don’t miss the very first live performance on the Lawrenceville Arts Center Grand Stage. Aurora Theatre welcomes back nationally renowned comedian, television and film star Henry Cho. This comedy superstar has made Lawrenceville his favorite Atlanta-area stop on his national comedy tour. Henry has not been here in over two years and he can’t wait to hear your laughter christen this amazing new theatre. Good. Clean. Fun. With special guest Rahn Hortman.
Saturday, Oct 30 AT 8:00PM
Lawrenceville Arts Center Grand Stage
Tickets starting at $25
- A mask is required to enter the building.
- All patrons will be required to show a negative COVID-19 test* or proof of vaccination in order to attend the performance. (*Negative PCR test taken within 72 hours or Negative Antigen test taken within 6 hours)
- All people inside the building are required to wear a mask at all times, unless actively eating or drinking.
- Anyone exhibiting any signs of coronavirus, including but not limited to cough, fatigue, headache, excessive sneezing or elevated temperature, are asked to stay home.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Advanced cleaning procedures have been adopted.
- HVAC Upgrades including the addition of 20 ionization units and outside air intake was increased on the 17 existing RTU’s to provide cleaner, fresher air.
We believe that maintaining the health and safety of our community, including our staff, artists and patrons, shouldn’t be a matter of debate or political preference. To that end, we ask everyone in our community to respect these policies.
Thank you for your understanding, cooperation and patience.
The Situation is fluid. Please check back for updates.
Millions of views on social media, all over the world. His clever and witty style allows Rahn Hortman to find the humor in tough real life situations, making him extremely relatable and a crowd favorite. Rahn has shared the stage with some of the biggest names in comedy and entertainment – Bob Saget, Jay Mohr, Louie Anderson, and Henry Cho to name a few. In 2019 , He went on his first National Tour with Anjelah Johnson on her “Technically Not Stalking” tour. Christopher Titus describes Rahn as “Clean Not Soft.” He has been invited to perform in several festivals, LAughFest (Grand Rapids) South Beach Comedy Festival (Miami) Bay Area Black Comedy Festival (Oakland) and the Ashville Comedy Festival (Ashville) and was named Creative Loafing’s “Best Stand Up Comedian” in 2019. Rahn has made Television appearances on Nickelodeon “Nick Mom Nite Out” , Comedy Time TV, and Mad TV.