Teatro Aurora presenta
Atlanta Latin Jazz Orchestra
Sep 24, 2021
Teatro Aurora presents the Atlanta Latin Jazz Orchestra
Atlanta Latin Jazz Orchestra is a big band that lives to create music in the Latin Jazz style. Founded in 2016, and led by Rob Opitz, the group is made of the top-call players in metro Atlanta. On a starlit fall evening join Teatro Aurora for a magical night of music in the intimate and casual Lawrenceville Arts Center Courtyard.
SEPT 24 AT 7:30PM
TICKETS from $20
Tickets are available in 3 sections.
- Outdoor Event (Restrooms, food and beverage service will be available inside the facility).
- If you are not fully vaccinated, we encourage you to wear a mask. Aurora staff and volunteers will be masked regardless of vaccination status.
- Anyone exhibiting any signs of a coronavirus, including but not limited to cough, fatigue, headache, excessive sneezing or elevated temperature, are asked to stay home.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- We are all in this together – we encourage wearing masks when moving about and not eating or drinking.
We believe that maintaining the health and safety of our community, including our staff, artists and patrons, shouldn’t be a matter of debate or political preference. To that end, we ask everyone in our community to respect these policies.
Thank you for your understanding, cooperation and patience.
The Situation is fluid. Please check back for updates.
Will there be food or drinks?
Yes! Aurora Theatre’s concession and bar will be open before the performance.
Can I bring my own food or drinks?
Patrons are permitted to bring personal food items and small coolers. Space in the courtyard is limited, if your items are too large you will be asked to stow them in your vehicle. No outside alcohol permitted.
What does VIP Tent seating mean?
We will have a limited number of tents set up in the Courtyard that provide a shaded, more VIP experience. Each tent will be set up with a table and 6 seats.
What is Premium and Standard Seating mean?
Premium seats are the three rows closest to the stage. Both are general admission and you don’t have to bring your own chair!
What is the plan for bad weather?
In the unlikely event of inclement weather, the performance will be rescheduled.