Aurora Theatre presents
Haunted Cemetery Tours
Oct 03, 2020-Oct 31, 2020
October 3, 17, 29 at 8:30pm.
October 31 at 8:30pm & 10:30pm
Tickets: from $25
Tour size: strictly limited to 15 people
Have you ever wanted to go on a ghost hunt? Experience the Lawrenceville Haunted Cemetery Tour in one of the Southeast’s oldest and most haunted cemeteries.
Hear chilling tales told in the most frightening place you can imagine, by a master storyteller. Scattered throughout the evening will be stories about the occupants of the Historic Lawrenceville Cemetery: the town’s earliest settlers and founders. Learn about the long forgotten but recently unearthed graves, all while investigating a paranormal hotspot where many have witnessed strange and unexplained occurrences.
Our guides for this select event have had many peculiar encounters at the cemetery including capturing an EVP (electronic voice phenomena), seeing orbs and ectoplasm, and other terrifying personal experiences.
- Wear closed-toe, comfortable shoes (no sandals)
- Bring a flashlight
- Sign a release form
- Must be at least 13 years of age
All participants are encouraged to bring:
- Cameras (cell phone cameras are fine)
- Audio recorders
- Paranormal investigation tools, like a K2 meter (if you already have one)
- Umbrellas or ponchos if there is a chance of rain
- Water bottles
The Haunted Cemetery Tour is an hour and a half tour that starts at Aurora Theatre and travels the short distance to the Historic Lawrenceville Cemetery. Total walking will be about a mile and a half, sometimes on uneven ground. so please wear appropriate shoes.
One of the first pioneers to the forested land that became Lawrenceville, Adaline worked to tame the unruly countryside through both virtue and civility. Now, she shares stories of the triumphal lives and the notorious deaths of the cemetery’s other inhabitants. 1820s—settler Haunted Cemetery Tour
We are implementing the following safety protocols:
- Your ghost tour guide will be wearing a face-shield.
- All ghost tour guides will be equipped with vocal amplification for storytelling stops on the tour.
- Touchless check-in: your ghost tour guide will check you in for the tour but will not be able to process ticket payments. Advance reservations are required.
- Tour group size will be strictly limited to 10 people.
And because it takes two to make things go right, we ask that our tour guests:
- Maintain a 6 feet distance between parties while the guide is telling stories.
- Wear a mask during the tour.
- Follow all directions given by your ghost tour guide.