By making a gift in support of a specific production, program, or event, our Sponsors and Presenting Partners provide above-and-beyond resources to ensure that Aurora Theatre’s creative team can fulfill its extraordinary artistic vision. Help us share incredible productions, artists, and educational opportunities with our entire community, and in turn, we’ll thank you by sharing inside access and benefits that demonstrate how your gift makes a difference.
- Each year Aurora Theatre at the Lawrenceville Arts Center, presents more than 750 performances to diverse audiences, reaching more than 80,000 people.
- Our Education programs reach more than 13,000 Georgia children each year through performances, classes & camps, workshops, and in-school residencies.
- The strength and power of our regional profile is reflected in the numerous accolades highlighted by achievements that include a Governor’s Award for the Arts & Humanities, winner of five Suzi Bass Awards, Atlanta Magazine’s “Best of Atlanta” for Best Inclusive Programming, Gwinnett Chamber’s 2018 Inaugural Moxie Award for Outstanding Organization, Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce’s President and CEO Award for Excellence in Arts, and Gwinnett Chamber’s IMPACT Regional Business Award for Hospitality.
- Prominent recognition on show/event art, programs, digital and print marketing, and more
- Logo and/or name placement on Aurora Theatre’s Sponsor Page
- Tickets to performances
- Access to behind-the-scenes opportunities (subject to programming and availability)
- ….And more! Aurora Theatre’s Development Staff can provide a tailored menu of recognition and entertainment opportunities that will help you meet your goals for philanthropy, marketing, and community engagement.
Interested in Sponsorship? Please contact Managing Director Katie Pelkey, Development@auroratheatre.com
Aurora Signature Series – starting at $10,000
|The Aurora Theatre Signature Series comprises 5-show stopping musicals and plays each season. In our 28th Anniversary Season: Beautiful: The Carole King Musical, Canteen 2023, Knead, Greener Pastures, and Sister Act: A Divine Musical Comedy. The Signature Series boasts 3,000+ subscribers, on average 9,000-10,000 patrons are welcomed to each performance on the stunning Lawrenceville Arts Center Campus.
LAC Limited Engagement Series – starting at $1,500
|The newly minted LAC Limited Engagement Series is home to Comedy Nights, Movie Nights, and countless one-night only special guests that range from cover bands, jazz musicians, events for families, and more!
Southern Circuit Tour of Independent Film Makers – Starting at $500
|New this season, Aurora Theatre has the distinct privilege of being part of South Art’s Southern Circuit Tour of Independent Film Makers. This program, supported by South Arts and the National Endowment for the Arts, will bring a mini-film festival to the Lawrenceville Arts Center Campus in September, October, November, February, March, and April. Complete with community engagement events and talkbacks with the filmmakers themselves, this new program will welcome new audiences to celebrate the rich diversity and history of the South.
Global Series @ LAC – Starting at $500
|The Global Series @ LAC is comprised of accessible events for our richly diverse community. Open mics, vendor fairs, global markets, food festivals, concerts, and so much more.
Aurora Academy Scholarship Fund – More information coming soon