Aurora Theatre presents
Jungle Book Kids Performances
Jun 24, 2022-Jun 25, 2022
Music and Lyrics by:
RICHARD M. SHERMAN, ROBERT B. SHERMAN
and TERRY GILKYSON
Book Adapted and Additional Lyrics by:
Music Adapted and Arranged by:
This summer the jungle is jumpin’ with jazz as over 30 students perform this exciting adaptation of the classic Disney animated feature The Jungle Book. Join Mowgli, Baloo, King Louie and the gang as they swing their way through madcap adventures and thwart the ferocious tiger, Shere Khan. Adapted especially for young performers, this musical includes favorite Disney songs including “The Bare Necessities” and “I Wan’na Be Like You.”
June 24 & 25, 2022
Tickets $10 (reserved seating)
SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS as of 3/7/22:
- Vaccinated patrons use of face masks is optional.
- Unvaccinated patrons are strongly encouraged to wear masks.
- Anyone exhibiting any signs of coronavirus, including but not limited to cough, fatigue, headache, excessive sneezing or elevated temperature, are asked to stay home.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Lawrenceville Arts Center has adopted state of the art air-handling equipment, including extensive UV filtration units, to provide cleaner, fresher air.
We believe that maintaining the health and safety of our community, including our staff, artists and patrons, shouldn’t be a matter of debate or political preference. To that end, we ask everyone in our community to respect these policies.
Thank you for your understanding, cooperation and patience.
The situation is fluid. Please check our website for updates.