Aurora Theatre Presents
Jan 27, 2022-Feb 06, 2022
Written by Kirsten Greenidge
Directed by David Koté
June and Lurie Walker, the proud new owners of a creaky old gothic house, have a haunting new houseguest – and she’s ravenously hungry. When Beatrice arrives, she burrows deep into their existence and unearths secrets with explosive consequences. Expertly crafted, this spine-chilling thriller evokes the terror of Get Out and the suspense of Hitchcock’s Psycho. A gothic tale that metaphorically and literally reveals the dark-side of America’s past and its lingering effects in the present.
Running Time: Approximately 2.5 hours, including one 15-minute intermission
SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS as 10/26/21:
- All people inside the building are required to wear a mask at all times, unless actively eating or drinking.
- Anyone exhibiting any signs of coronavirus, including but not limited to cough, fatigue, headache, excessive sneezing or elevated temperature, are asked to stay home.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Advanced cleaning procedures have been adopted.
- HVAC Upgrades including the addition of 20 ionization units and outside air intake was increased on the 17 existing RTU’s to provide cleaner, fresher air.
We believe that maintaining the health and safety of our community, including our staff, artists and patrons, shouldn’t be a matter of debate or political preference. To that end, we ask everyone in our community to respect these policies.
Thank you for your understanding, cooperation and patience.
The Situation is fluid. Please check back for updates.
January 27 – February 6, 2022
on the Clyde & Sandra Strickland Grand Stage
Thursday-Saturday AT 8PM
Saturday-Sunday AT 2:30PM
Wednesday, February 2 AT 10AM
Groups of 10+