Aurora Learning Library
Fully-staged professional productions for elementary schools students. Performed on the Aurora Theatre MainStage on weekday mornings.
Why Learning Library makes a fantastic field trip:
- Directly related to the curriculum.
- Contains multiple direct connections to the AKS, vital for student achievement.
- Comes complete with extensive Study Guide.
- Title I funding available.
- Morning program runs about an hour.
- Includes a performance as well as discussion before and after to reinforce the educational content of the experience.
- Mindful of Gwinnett County Schools bus schedules.
- Ample bus parking.
Now Booking Weekday Morning Performances Student Groups
To book your group or for additional information contact the Box Office:
See what 12,000 Gwinnett County School Children and their teachers are already raving about!
“My students really enjoyed the play! What a wonderful job you all did. I can’t wait to take my family to a play at Aurora!”–Mrs. Millard (Teacher, Walnut Grove Elementary)
“We all LOVED it, it was amazing. My kids from the youngest to the oldest all got something out of it! We talked about the character’s playing multiple roles, about how much they practice, about what a stage manager does… they got SO much out of it! I love the Aurora Theater and what all you guys do for the kids in the community!”–Tricia Williams (Home School Parent/Teacher)
“My favorite character was the Mouse. Because they were awesome, I would not change anything!”–Francis (About “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie”, 6-year old student, Sycamore Elementary)